Eminem has partnered with Shade45 for Love Your DJ contest which gives DJ’s a chance to win cash and airplay.
Presented by the Marshall Matters Foundation, the contest will offer DJ’s from Michigan only, the opportunity to submit their best custom mixes via a SoundCloud link.
Up for grabs is the chance to have their mix air on Shade45 on SiriusXM, as well as receive a $313 cash payment.
During the Love Your DJ Mixshow Takeover, Eminem will also host his own show, “Music To Be Quarantined By,” featuring hip-hop songs he recommends listening to while at home beginning May 2 at Noon ET on Shade45.
When does the Love Your DJ Contest begin?
Contest begins today and ends Wednesday, April 29 at Noon ET.
How does the Love Your DJ Contest works?
- The first 500 qualified entries, in accordance with the rules, will receive the $313 cash prize.
- Of the first 500 entrants, 15 grand prize winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Shady Records to receive a chance for their mix to air on Shade45 as a part of the Love Your DJ Mixshow Takeover beginning May 2.
- Mixes will be judged on sound quality, originality, and texture of the entry, as it fits within the sound of Shade45 programming on SiriusXM.
Full contest rules, eligibility and submission guidelines click HERE.
How do I qualify for the contest?
- Enter between April 24 10 AM/ET to April 29, 2020 12 PM/ET
- Must be 18 years old
- Legal resident of Michigan
How do I enter the contest and what are the basic rules?
- No purchase or payment is necessary
- Create a unique audio mix on SoundCloud.com lasting no longer than two (2) minutes
- Register and provide all requested information (including providing a link to the Submission on SoundCloud) on the Contest web page located at www.siriusxm.com/LoveYourDJ
- The Submission must be original
- Does not violate any copyright laws