Things keep on getting worst for artist Tory Lanez. Singer Kehlani has revealed that her “Can I” music video dropping this Friday will not feature Tory Lanez.
The shocking announcement was made Wednesday (July 29) on Twitter. Kehlani told her 1.8 million Twitter followers with the following tweet, “Full transparency cuz i believe in that with my following, his verse is still on the song, the video is solo. new verse on the deluxe.” Adding a 100 emoji.
Kehlani and Megan Thee Stallion share a mutual respectful relationship. Featuring on each other’s songs, Megan Thee Stallion was once quoted saying “I love her”, when speaking of Kehlani.
Featured on Megan’s “Hit My Phone”, Kehlani returned the favor by featuring Megan Thee Stallion on “Real Hot Girl Skit”. Since then the bond between the two artist is quite evident. Now even more so, as Tory Lanez will be removed from the Deluxe Version of “It Was Good Until It Wasn’t“.
Not only will his verse not appear on “Can I”, but Kehlani will add a new verse for the solo music video performance. A preview was released early Thursday morning via Twitter by Kehlani. The video directed by Honey Shot Productions is set to drop Friday July 31 @ 10 a.m. pacific time.
Removing Tory Lanez only makes things look worst for the Canadian artist. As many speculate and try to put the pieces together, Kehlani removing Tory Lanez doesn’t help his cause.
Megan Thee Stallion this past Monday (July 27), took to IG Live as she gave an emotional and tearful account from the night she was shot in L.A. “I was shot in both of my feet. I had to get surgery to get the bullets taken out. It was super scary,” Megan said as she begun to tear up. “Oh Lord, I didn’t think I was going to cry. I had to get surgery. It was super scary. It was just the worst experience of my life.”